HI FOR YOU
MAYBE YOU FEEL THIS FEELING
MAYBE YOU KNOW THE ANSWER
LETS SHARE

March 22, 2010

momento with my fellas



CASSOES
dara, denis, diandra, estria, widdy
genk pertama yang gw punya
at junior high school we are the coolest
no one cant deny that
take care



TROUBLEMAKER
5 oktober kalo gak salah
terlihat lebih dewasa dr dulu yang suka menjuluki dirinya sendiri
dr " japan, si hebat, cute angel, kyzu, sampai roskstar dan harus pake Z"
miss u all



NADIA AZARINA
my old friend
we have same childhood
at harapan ibu
"NO NEWS MEAN GOOD NEWS"
please give me a call



bulan gesza sesha
inget kos tante reni dmn hanya kalian yang menerima saya menumpang sampai saya tidak tahu diri
belanja @poncol yang kin sudah habis terbakar
buat foto - foto seronok kecil kecilan
miss you all



may be i make so many mistake to you my friend
i dont ask to forgive me, cause i know its hard
i just ask call me anytime u need me
i try to be a goodfriend a real one



my best roomate..
matahari mahardika
"anjing krempeng"
"macam dimana mana"
"nyuuuk!!!"



ismed och
my favorite couple
i can share everything with them
can drink all night long
can high all night long
LONG LIFE FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP

5 comments:

  1. oocchhmaygoch i really miss that moment.
    masih lugu-lugu ih gayanya.. masih suka
    seneng-seneng bareng kangeeeennnnn..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cassoes is the best!! hahahaha..
    friendship forever!! (SMP gilak!) hahaha..
    miss y'all my girls.. *kisskiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. cassoes is the best!!
    friendship forever!! (SMP gilak!) hahahaa..
    miss y'all my girls.. *kisskiss*

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL ! jadi tambah kangennnn sama rockstars yg pernah manjat gerbagn . hahahahah .

    ReplyDelete